martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Little Fish - Morning Call (inédito, con letra!)

Me creen si les digo que la cantante me mandó la letra por mail, contestando un mail mío?
Es lo más.
15 veces al hilo escucho esta canción y no dejo de emocionarme.


Morning call,
Telephone ring,
Why does it keep on ringing?

Deserted house,
And I’m not in,
I listen in silence hidden.

I waited long,
Hidden star,
Ready to rise,
To emerge at last.

Empty living,
I stay unchanged,
For the sake of God,
I follow my path to pay.

V2

Children laugh,
Water runs,
Picture is lost to a twisted sun.

I walk away,
To find my path,
For half my life,
I killed my heart.

Anybody wants.
To talk about,
The humiliation,
That they find life hard.

Shine for me,
Like I shine for you,
Don’t hide the light,
That we surrender to.

CHORUS

Here is your crown, your cross, your faith,
Here you are fallen, here is your regret,
Who do you love? Who do you celebrate?
You feel nothing, but you’re not dead yet!


V3

In our kisses,
In the sheets,
I was yours,
You don’t belong to me,

In our freedom,
We betray and cheat,
Alone at last,
There is no melody.

We loved one-another,
Helped in times of need,
Like torture, no murder,
No more bend to our knees

No more suffer,
No more suffer,
The language of love,
Is what we all need.

CHORUS

MID 8

Love kinda beat us,
Love kinda beat us,
I’m a dreamer and I knew that it would.

We let love beat us,
We let love beat us
Change the sad and tragic for good.

CHORUS
CHORUS

No hay comentarios: